Our phone line is currently down. If you need to contact us, please do so via email.
1. You can place your order
with us anytime in advance, but not later than 48 hours before the delivery
time (May, 1 - September 30), or at least 24 hours prior to the delivery during
the off-season (October, 1 - April, 30).
2. You can shop as a guest or set up an account. Setting up an account will allow you to save your grocery list and manage it later on.
3. Add items from the Grocery List to the Cart. .
4. Fill out the Checkout form. It will require your personal information (name, e-mail, and phone number) as well as delivery date, time, and address. If it is a vacation rental property, please provide the property name and ID number.
5. After submitting all the information, you will receive a confirmation email (usually within 5 minutes) with the copy of your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email give us a call to check on the status of the order. Make sure that you know your order number while contacting us with any questions or changes (your order number can be found in the confirmation email).
6. You can choose to pay for your order ahead of a time (credit card or check) or at the time of delivery (credit card, check, or cash). If you want to pre-pay with a check please mail it out at least 5 days prior to delivery date. If you choose to pre-pay with a credit card, we will send you an email with a link to pay for your order within 24 hours after your order is placed. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express).
7. On the day of your arrival, please give us a call if you are running behind the delivery time. Otherwise, your delivery will be postponed until the driver finishes the rest of his/her route.
8. We will do our best to deliver your order at the requested delivery time. If for some reason your order is not delivered within the desired delivery timeframe, you will be eligible for 50% discount on the service charge.
9. You will have one hour to check your order after the order is received.
10. In case your order was delivered prior to your arrival to the property, please make sure to check the order on the same day and either give us a call or send an email describing an issue, if there is one. You have until midnight of the delivery day to make a complaint. No complaints will be accepted at any point after that time!
We accept .
You can call to pay with a card or mail us a check for the required amount. All check payments must be mailed out at least 5 days prior to delivery date.
If you are vacation renters, you can request to have your groceries pre-stocked for you in the house prior to your arrival (limited availability). In this case your balance must be paid in full before the day of delivery. Be aware of an extra $30.00 pre-stock fee applied to your order
Last but not least: tips for the driver are not included in the total bill and are optional.
Whether you choose to use our service or not, Delivery Genie wishes you to enjoy every moment of your summer vacation in the beautiful Outer Banks!!!
Thank you for your time and interest!
Outer Banks, NC